Projected Digital Image Upload Form
The Club has adopted the “Photo-Entry” system to manage our competitions, (particularly PDIs but also for Prints).
Paid-up Club Members will have been issued with a personal password to gain access to the new system. The link to the system is https://compent.photoentry.uk/compent/
Using the PhotoEntry system members can:
- See a full list of competitions, dates and requirements using any browser
- Upload, modify and delete entries into any competitions that are open
- No need to remember your competition number or whether you are advanced or novice.
- Ability to type your own title without having to rename files
- View your entries and scores for all competitions
- No need to prepare and email files with specific names etc
- Have entries automatically checked against competition rules such as number of images per entry and entries per competition
- Have PDIs checked for dimensions and colour space in real-time and advice provided
- Have PDIs resized (with warnings when not ideal)
- See immediately that entries have been accepted
- Decide whether or not winning entries may be displayed on the club website and if so to remove metadata and/or add a copyright watermark
For details on PDI sizes etc please see the ‘Guidelines on Projected Digital Images’ section.